Generic Plavix 75 mg
|24 pills - 53.57 EURO (2.23 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|48 pills - 102.86 EURO (2.14 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|72 pills - 147.86 EURO (2.05 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
Plavix (Clopidogrel) is an antiplatelet agent used to reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack in patients with atherosclerosis. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Synonyms: Clopid; Deplate; Lavix; Tavix;
For large orders the Registered Mail shipping fee will be applied for each 100 pills.
For order more then 300 pills or bulk orders, please, contact [email protected] in order to have a special price.
Shipped from: EU
Out of stock
|Generic Name: Clopidogrel (kloe-PID-oh-grel) Brand Name: Plavix
Plavix is used for:
Reducing the risk of stroke or heart attack in patients who have already had a heart attack or stroke, or have other circulatory problems due to narrowing and hardening of the arteries. It also may be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Plavix is a platelet aggregation inhibitor. It works by slowing or stopping platelets from sticking to blood vessel walls or injured tissues.
Do NOT use Plavix if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Plavix
- you have an active bleeding disorder, such as stomach ulcer or bleeding in the brain
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Plavix:
Some medical conditions may interact with Plavix . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have bone marrow disease, liver or kidney problems, or a history of ulcers
- if you have increased risk of bleeding because of trauma or surgery, including dental surgery
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Plavix . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- NSAIDs (eg, aspirin, ibuprofen) or oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of side effects, including the risk of bleeding, may be increased by Plavix
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Plavix may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Plavix:
Use Plavix as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Plavix by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Plavix , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Plavix.
Important safety information:
- Plavix may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Plavix with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Plavix may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury. Tell your doctor if you have unusual bruising or bleeding. Tell your doctor if you have dark, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Plavix before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery. You may need to stop Plavix before you have certain types of surgery.
- Plavix should not be used in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Plavix while you are pregnant. It is not known if Plavix is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking this medicine.
Possible side effects of Plavix:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Easy bruising; minor bleeding.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bleeding in the eye; change in vision; change in the amount of urine; chest pain; dark or bloody urine; black, tarry stools, unusual or severe bleeding (eg, excessive bleeding from cuts, increased menstrual bleeding, unexplained vaginal bleeding, unusual bleeding from the gums when brushing); loss of appetite; pale skin; seizures; severe, persistent headache; sore throat or fever; speech problems; unusual bruising; weakness; unexplained weight loss; yellowing of skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.
Proper storage of Plavix:
Store Plavix at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Plavix out of the reach of children and away from pets.